Wednesday, December 7, 2016

ButchSlapped - A FAKE or a True Voice?

This is the first artifact of my writing, an entry in a Lenten devotional, FORTY YEARS ago (The Lutheran Church of the Nativity - February - 1977)
 

Young folk, did you hear? FORTY YEARS ago?


I was given this scripture verse and asked to write a Lenten Devotional upon it. Philippians 3:8-14 Revised Standard Version.

8 Indeed I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as refuse, in order that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own, based on law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith; 10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 that if possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead. Pressing toward the Goa 12 Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect; but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. 13 Brethren, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.


+++ Scripture for today Philippians 3: 8-14.

THERE IS NO RELATIVE COMPARISON:

Harnessed by the frail limitations of human thought and language, how can we express the worth of knowing Christ?   We stammer and say, everything else is worthless, but that statement only hints at the priceless privilege, the overwhelming preciousness, the fantastic advantage of daily becoming more deeply acquainted with the HEART and SOUL of the Universe, Jesus Christ.

It is fantastically possible to be found and known as IN HIM.
This is not a human achievement of ritualistic uprightness or supposed uprightness.   NO!, instead it is an intimate relationship of faith and love.

We can have the determined purpose to progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with HIM.  We can be more perceptive of HIM.    We can see more clearly and strongly the wonders of HIS PERSON.  These are not our achievements, but as believers, we cannot help being caught in the power out-flowing from HIS resurrection.   In that overflowing power, we can actually share HIS LIFE, His Death, His resurrection, and be lifted out, from among the dead and become an eternally alive being. 

When the limitless aspects of HIS person begin to dawn on our consciousness, it is easy to hear Paul saying, "forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead", only then, do our spiritual eyes come into focus and we begin to perceive the supreme and heavenly culmination of our existence in HIM. 

+++

The reason I shared this, in 2016, is that the real relationship I just described, is the only thing able to free one's mind from the hypnotic rhythm and psychotronic invasion of the constant psychological operation, the drumbeat of the Luciferian Culture creators. They are doing more than entertaining, they are leading your to your own destruction.

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE "MIND WAR."  IT IS OH SO VERY REAL!


You've been ButchSlapped-TruthBombed. Get over it!  Better than Get over it, LEARN from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment