Tuesday, December 6, 2016

#ButchSlapped-TruthBombed.

I composed and edited only 12k words, three weeks ago, and 70k words week before last, (don't even know how that is possible) 54k this week. On top of that I have laughed and had fun with my family, played with and walked my dogs, argued in person with my favorite priest, celebrated seven liturgies, and walked at least 3 miles a day, and in that time period did three, 25 mile bike rides, and I'm no spring chicken.

Someone recently told me that all I do is sit around a "play with facebook all day long." Hummm. <smile> Davey Jones, an ignorant Bible Only Fundamentalist blocked me with the message that I was an "old drink with sloppy thinking." <smile>


What I am, is rather a man who loves God, Family and Country in that order. And Country has been attacking my family and my God. I am using the tools I own to expose the state and power that is attacking my family and my God. There is no mystery here. I am committed unto death. Only one thing interests me and that is TRUTH, which cannot be separated from BEAUTY, that cannot be separated from True Religion/True Faith.

One thing is for certain, seeing the MASSIVE psychological operations following Trump's victory, I was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT saying that there would be NO TIME for CELEBRATION IF we intend to actually WIN, anything. While we have the means, what justification can we possibly give for not sharing the TRUTH?

Dare we to say, we don't want to offend. IF TRUTH OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, BE OFFENDED.

Dare we say that it appears improper, politically incorrect and even unchristian to speak so boldly and bluntly? NO, it is not the time for flowery embellishment, and the economy of words must be used like daggers to the heart, sledge hammers to the skull, knees to the groin, thumbs in the eye. All the sniveling, pusillanimous, safe-space, multiple trophy owning, Cultural Marxist Drones, be forewarned, MY WORDS WILL HURT YOU. Engage with me and I will create for you a PERMANENT MEMORY, a WOUND in your self-satisfied EGO that your BF Skinner Operant Conditioning cannot wash away. Hopefully, I may manage to penetrate past your feel-good-conditioned emotions and break your stone cold heart. 

You've been ButchSlapped-TruthBombed. Get over it!  Better than Get over it, LEARN from it.

+++

Eric Szeman "Oooh, your Truth is so hurtful, I need my safe space..." I can almost hear it now! 😎😎😎
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
Tony Taylor
Tony Taylor Davy Jones just got his little ass spanked ! 😂👏👏
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
Barbara Haney
Barbara Haney Oh, I think we all disagree with Butch occasionally--usually he is right in the end and either was ahead of the curve or didn't see the lag.
Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs
Butch Robinson
Butch Robinson Kind words Barbara - thank you.
Butch Robinson
Write a reply...


 
Lynn Barton Pruitt
Lynn Barton Pruitt You can not claim to have lived until Butch calls you an idiot and asks you if you are awake. #butchslapped
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Butch Robinson
Butch Robinson You make me laugh out loud Lynn Barton Pruitt, #butchslapped.
Like · Reply · 1 · 25 mins
Butch Robinson
Write a reply...


 
Murray Silver
Murray Silver HEY! Butch Robinson you are "da' man," please remember "an idle mind is the devil's workshop..."
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Butch Robinson
Butch Robinson No, I don't think so, but I know "da' man." I thought it was "idle hands." There is that saying about the evil mind being filled with vain imaginings. But you're the judge, you will have to make a ruling. <smile>
Like · Reply · 1 · 19 mins
Murray Silver
Murray Silver Butch Robinson God bless Butch Robinson!
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 mins
Butch Robinson
Butch Robinson And Murry Silver!
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 mins
Murray Silver
Murray Silver CORRECTION! "AN IDLE MIND IS THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND," not a biblical passage, although many believe it is...
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 13 mins
Butch Robinson
Write a reply...


 
Patricia Sass
Patricia Sass Butch you are WIDE AWAKE... One has to be awake in order to see the truth you post! All I can say is Truth Bombs All The Way


Lynn Barton Pruitt and Patricia Sass, woe unto thee! for what thou hast wrougnt!

http://butchslappedtruthbombed.blogspot.com/2016/12/butchslapped-truthbombed.html

1 comment: